No, I'm not a GAMEs freak. As one of my friend says, I do not have that 'sportsman spirit' to be a player. But, these days I have started playing small games at office to take a brake (or to kill time!).
A few days ago while playing an online game, I remembered of a small game somewhere lost in memory. I had learnt this game in my granny's village during my primary school days. This game is really small and interesting and anybody can play it. Sometimes you might win this game in just a few moves, but sometimes it might take longer than you expect. It all depends on your opponent!
How To Play?
- This is a two-player game. Player-1 will have GREEN pawns and player-2 will have PINK pawns (colors chosen by me). If you select 'single player' then computer will be your opponent.
- Each player will have 3 pawns.
- At the beginning, the grid will be empty The white circles are empty nodes.
- You can keep your pawns at empty nodes till all three pawns are on the grid.
- After all three pawns are on grid, you can move/shift your pawns. A pawn can move only along linked lines and only one step a move. To move, first you have to select the pawn to move and then click on the empty node where you want to move.
- To restart the game, refresh the page.
How To Win?
- You WIN when you bring all your pawns into one straight line.The algorithm played by computer is written by me. Its not an optimum algo. Hence, 'Happy Winning'.
The game is developed in Java. So you will need Java pluggin installed in your computer. If you have any suggestions or if you find any bugs (or anything) please leave a comment.
I do not know the name of this game. If you are aware of the name, please inform. Or just suggest me some good name.
Hope you will enjoy playing the game.